Saturday 3 July 2010

World Cup 2010, two quarter finals, Friday 2 July

Netherlands national football team (cropped fr...Image via Wikipedia
My World Cup blogs are primarily to remind me of what happened and how the tournament unfolded by using links to the reports from newspapers. However, I do not know how long these links will be sustained. I am hoping that they will always be there. How can I get information about this?

Brazil  v Netherlands
I had backed the Brazil defence to be too rugged for Robben and Van Persie by choosing Brazilian defenders in my team for the Deloitte Fantasy League. Good to watch: the moves, the spite, and then the falling to pieces of .....which team?

The Guardian


The Independent


Then Ghana and Uruguay entertained, with the former team lively and unafraid. The latter threatening often. Just at the end of  full time Ghana were awarded a penalty ............. a very dramatic ending as this penalty did not decide the match. Read what The Independent said.


No comments:

Post a Comment